"Install TWRP Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1" - Hello, bro, I understand from Techno Problems. This time we want to share how to install TWRP on the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. Because then we can rooting or replacing the ROM cost from this cellphone. Maybe this is not important everyday in most friends, but if you like your brain, you can use the cellphone, TWRP installation is mandatory, don't believe it? Below are some of the advantages of installing TWRP.
|How to Install TWRP on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1|
Advantages of installing the TWRP Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Can easily do rooting
- Can change ROMs at will (as long as ROM is available)
- But you can also install other applications like Google Camera MOD
- And there are many more uses if you like the brain to tackle the cellphone.
- Well, if you are interested in the benefits of installing twrp above, please friend, follow the tutorial below, but before going to the tutorial, please download the material and the friendship first.
Materials and requirements Install TWRP Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- The Asus / Driver Qualqomm Snapdragon driver has been installed (not yet made, search google first)
- Unlock the Bootloader first
- TWRP for him here. Rename becomes "recovery.img" just so it doesn't extend
- Adb Fastboot is here, bro
- Data cable and
- PC or Laptop
Tutorial to install TWRP Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Install everything like USB Driver and ADB Fastboot
Enable OEM Unlocking and USB Debuging
- Turn on OEM Unlocking and USB Debuging in Settings -> Developer Options
- If there is no menu, go to Settings -> About -> Software Info -> More -> Tap 5-8 times in the number until the message You Are Now Developer comes out.
- Move TWRP to a special folder (just create one folder to make it nice) for example I usually don't mix on adb
Open Command Windows
- Enter the folder that has the twpp earlier
- Press the shift key then right-click on the mouse
- Select "Open Comand Windows Here" or "Open Windows Power Shell" it same
- Turn off your cellphone then press and hold the power and volume buttons up (for about 10 seconds, to enter fast boot mode)
Command for CMD or Power shell
- After comand windows here open, type the command
- fastboot devices then enter
- fastboot flash recovery.img (depending on you, rename TWRP file was downloaded earlier if you named twrp, the writing is twrp.img, so it doesn't need long length) then enter.
- Well, usually your phone will restart and enter recovery mode if it works.
- If you don't, type the command again fastboot reboot recovery then enter, now your cellphone will reboot into recovery mode.
Note: This is the general method, bro, if you have other ways, please comment below later so we can learn it is safe or not, we just made the tutorial for you too.
Well, so about installing TWRP Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, if you like and feel helped, please share if you don't like it and it still helps to share twice, huh. Well, from the techno problem, please meet in another article.