"How to ROOT Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1" - Hi, I'll see you again with Gandi in Techno Problems. Previously we have discussed how to install twrp and how to unclock the bootloader, now we will discuss about how to root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. So it will be complete and not too long, because we don't want to join it together because we will focus on one thing first and then discuss the other.
In fact, we make our own articles to facilitate understanding and focusing on one thing, so the story goes. Okay, buddy, you know why you have to do the rooting, because you can't know the reason for suddenly doing something. But you also have to understand the risk of rooting, so you can reconsider if you do it. Straight to the equipment.
|Root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Without PC|
ROOT Tools and Materials Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- MicroSD memory card, internal memory is also not a problem
- Magisk or SuperSU but we use magisk please download here
- You have to install TWRP if you don't try this one
Tutorial ROOT of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Put Magisk .zip into memoricard or internal memory if you have
- Enter the TWRP menu by pressing the power + volume down button
- Slide to allow
- Select install
- Select Magisk that was entered into memory earlier
- Wait until it's finished and select reboot
Need to know about the root of the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1Benefits of ROOTing
- Can do oprek system
- Can install applications with root access such as greenify
- and many more
- Eliminate warranty
- Bootloop risk if it fails
So, how do you easily root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, if you have trouble, please comment below. If you like this article and feel helped please share how to root this Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, so it will be useful for everyone. Yes, it's just like that from us, I understand from Techno Problems, see you next time.